Facebook… FarmVille, Astrology, Fortune Cookie and who knows what other app is spammed onto my wall from friends every day. There’s a never-ending stream of stuff people are having fun with. I have no issue with their fun. I even played FarmVille for 5 minutes… Woah! No! Can’t do this! No games! I was managing to stay clear of all the apps. Until.
Somehow I ended up with a subscription to Zen of the day. From receiving a Christmas greeting. Now if I could remember which greeting left me with the Zen app, I’d be sending him or her a bunch of greetings in return *evil giggle* I didn’t allow the app to post on my wall, so instead I receive a daily email with… half a zen quote! Yeah, that’s about as useful as tits on a bull.
So to have my sweet, tongue in cheek, revenge on my half Zens…
- December 26 – Everything has its beauty but… a half quote sucks! Big Time!
- December 27 – Zen is not some kind… app that gives you the whole quote for nothing.
- December 28 – How vain it is to… think myself above petty revenge.
- December 29 – A dog is not considered… a suitable home for fleas.
- December 30 – How vain it is to… try this when tired 😦
- December 31 – Knowing oneself is not so… interesting as trying to fill the blanks.
- January 1 – There is a reality. We… are stuck with damn half quotes!
- January 2 – Be master of mind rather… than, well, stuff that, master the body!
- January 3 – The reverse side also has… benefits 😉
- January 4 – The quieter you become, the… less he’s moving.
- January 5 – From the pine tree learn… that fast growth means pulp. Often.
- January 6 – A good rest is half… ! That’s the point! Half!
- January 7 – Chaos is inherent in all… tired ramblings from Mari.
- January 8 – To know and not do… so 80s.
- January 9 – Buddhism has in it no… Jingle bells. Oh wait, they do have bells. Oops.
- January 10 – A bird does not sing… after it hits the windshield.
- January 11 – The infinite is in the… moment you escape this post.
- January 12 – All conditioned things are impermanent… so is this post. Or not. Now how does that theme from Twilight Zone go?
- January 13 – Three things cannot be long… on a man’s mind.
- January 14 – Normally, we do not so… much perspire, as sweat 😛
- January 15 – No yesterday, no tomorrow, and… if you say no today, I might scream!
- January 16 – The most important point is… what the hell comes next?
- January 17 – A person starts to live… when, well, we’ll leave you guessing that one.
- January 18 – Men argue, nature acts. … Women argue, men play possum.
- January 19 – The tighter you squeeze, the… more sound :O
- January 20 – The infinite is in the… whispered name.
- January 21 – We cannot do everything at… the door. Some things belong indoors. Or not.
- January 22 – The quieter you become, the… more you’re dreaming.
- January 23 – How vain it is to… think I’m clever at this! 😀
- January 24 – Though the bamboo forest is… thick, it’s still panda fodder.
- January 25 – If you try to aim… you’ll miss the bowl.
- January 26 – Do not mistake understanding for… a good time.
- January 27 – Dig your well before you’re… left choking on your foot.
- January 28 – Do not mistake understanding for… tired clichés.
- January 29 – Everywhere is within walking distance… when you get on that helicopter.
- January 30 – Although gold dust is precious,… it doesn’t keep you warm at night.
- January 31 – If you understand, things are… not being looked at through the bottom of the bottle.
That’s it folks. We have slid into the second month of 2011! I even managed to post everyday last month. Yay, me! Alright, I was pretty tired when I did these, so help yourself if something pops into your head *bats her eyelashes* No one ever has smilies for eyelash batting *shakes head*